Translate

Monday, September 26, 2016

September 27

Happy Tuesday!

Things happen.
Sometimes things happen because of the choices we make,
and sometimes things just happen to us.
Encouragement cards are perfect for these situations
whether it's an illness, a life challenge, or a big decision.

Girl Friday Nora
created this lovely encouragement card for you today.


She paired our Casual Comfort with Casual Trees Fri-Dies
and 4 Petal Fri-Dies.
I love the vibrant colors she chose-definitely colors of strength!
I really like the sweeping motion of the trees.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, I really love this unique design!

Teresa Doyle said...

Nora, your card is really lovely!
I recently learned my father is terminal so I decided to send each of my parents an encouragement card randomly (but regularly) to give them something to make them smile each day. This is hard to do with limited verses but I am managing. Thanks for the idea as that also becomes a problem during a time like this! TFS!

MelissaF said...

Beautiful card, love the color combo and CAS design, great for anyone!