Translate

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Release the Stamps: Day 3

Welcome back to Day 3 of our big January release!

We've got 3 more days of fun and inspiration, but today we bring you the last of our new Coffee Themed stamp sets.



Like the others, these stamp sets are filled with quirky and sassy sentiments that anyone who's ever been denied their morning cup of joe can absolutely identify with! LOL!
All the stamp sets in our Coffee Collection have been designed to fit the Coffee Cup and To Go Cup Fri-Dies! You can design to your heart's content!!

Ready to be inspired?

From Vicki




From Kimberly




From Nora




From Lisa



From Shona




From Jeanne


and from our special guest Amy Tsuruta!!



I hope you've enjoyed our coffee portion of the release!
A special thank you to our friend Amy Tsuruta aka Queen of Coffee for joining us on this release! We loved having you :)
We'll be back tomorrow with a fantastically sassy encouragement stamp set.
BUT! You don't have to wait!! ALL of the stamps and dies in this release are available NOW in the shop :)

Pleeeeease Take me there NOW! 




13 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a FABulous release...seriously. I had so much fun playing with you ladies!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so cute, I see another set I'm going to have to order next time.

Becca Yahrling said...

These sets are so awesome and perfect for a coffee lover like me.
My hubby tells everyone that I am a different person before I have
my coffee. lol Everyone's cards are so fun - just like the
sentiments.

Ruth G said...

Fabulous job with a super fun collection!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my goodness! These sets are so super clever and totally fun!!!

Lori Kobular said...

I am loving all these great new snarky coffee stamp sets!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love Vicki's card with the bright strips
that carry over onto the cup.
Great ideas for everyone.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Oliev said...

Love love those sentiments!

Sue D said...

these are great. Love the coffee clock.

Helen Gullett said...

Super duper awesome coffee themed projects.
They are fun new stamps and die sets.
Thank you so much!

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful release!!! Love these bright and gorgeous cards!!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

The heart shaped handle of the cup is so cute !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Eve said...

Love the coffee, and love the new release! I love that clock with CoffeeCoffee coffee and coffee! LOL DT's cards are, like "hug in a mug" <3 Makes me feel cozy :)